You MUST contact the building manager at least 24 hours before you move to advise of the date and time of your furniture removal. This is to ensure that a lift is allocated to your removallist and that other occupants in the building are not inconvenienced.
Please ensure that the following items are attended to before the final inspection.
- Paint work – wash down all walls and ensure that all marks are removed, clean all skirting boards, doors and robes and power points.
- Carpets – arrange for the carpets to be Professionally steam cleaned and have all stains removed. The receipt is required at the final inspection.
- Floors – tiled and vinyl areas to be cleaned paying special attention to the grouting in tiles.
- Cabinets – to be cleaned internally and all doors and bench tops.
- Appliances – remove all grease from oven, cook top, grill, dishwasher and Range hood/exhaust fan (including filters).
- Windows – to be cleaned inside and out (where possible).
- Window coverings – to be cleaned, hand wash curtains (if any) and Venetian blinds.
- Light fittings – replace all globes not working, clean/wipe all light fittings free of dust.
- Bathroom – clean all tiled walls paying special attention to cleaning mouldy grout, bath, basin, toilet, exhaust fan, basin, and shower screen.
- Remove all personal belongings from the property including, rubbish, boxes, etc.
- Garage/carport/car spaces – to be cleaned, oil stains to be cleaned and all rubbish removed.
- Arrange re-direction of mail, Notify all relevant authorities for final readings and disconnection.
- Gardens – (where applicable) – ensure lawns are mowed, garden beds weeded, edges trimmed, paths swept.
Please arrange for an appointment with the Property Manager for a final inspection to be carried out.